Labour Market Integration Programme
Access is our in-depth Labour Market Integration Programme that offers an integrated skills- and personal development training, career development support and insights into the Swiss job market for high-skilled job seekers with refugee and migrant background.
Two of our corporate partners (UBS and J&J) and their HR-experts are participating as advisors and coaches to address the challenges faced by job seekers and to connect the untapped migrant and refugee talent pool with companies looking to diversify their workforce.
- The bilingual (D/E) Access Programme is designed to
support refugees and migrants in finding employment at their qualifications level, and
- thus enable effective integration and use of their advanced skills into the Swiss job market.
The pilot of the Access Programme was carried out successfully and ended in May 2022. It focused primarily on the job application process and networking. Access participants engaged with a variety of tools to assess their professional background and strengths, identify the right career opportunities and better position their talent and skills in the Swiss job market. In addition to the series of workshops and active peer support, each participant worked with one dedicated Talent Coach.
Programme participation criteria:
- Migrant and/or refugee background (we particularly encourage applications by candidates coming from locations at risk of a humanitarian disaster or from non-EU/non-EFTA countries
- Higher Education Degree, BA University Degree or higher
- At least 3-5 years of work experience
- At least B2 level German or English language skills
- Commitment to the programme and the development of a tailored and effective job search strategy