We ask all prospective entrepreneurs to fill out an electronic application form or to send in a Participant Application Form and any relevant documents (CV, certificates, etc.) to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An idea(s) for a business or social/cultural initiative, which you are excited about and dedicated to developing
- Status as an asylum seeker (N) or as a recognized refugee or migrant (Permit B/C) OR temporarily admitted refugee or person (Permit F/L) OR naturalized to Switzerland with a migration background
- Previous work/project experience and/or higher qualifications anywhere in the world are desired – German and or English at a B1-B2 standard level as our programmes are bilingual and run in English and German
Please note: Application deadline to join our Capacity’s Launch Programme for 20189 is February 24th, 2019 at 11:55 pm.
In 2019, Capacity is offering two main entrepreneurship programmes. Do you have an idea, a project or a business that you want to develop, test and potentially launch?
Capacity Launch (3 months) March-June | All you need is to have one idea that you are committed to developing! Capacity Launch is a start-up ideation programme to move from having an idea to launching it. The programme ends with a public Pop-Up Fair as a graduation celebration.
Strong focus on personal and skill-based development. The programme curriculum includes:
– Ideation, effectuation and Lean Startup
– Key Swiss business skills
– Prototyping and testing
– Storytelling and personal branding
Capacity Boost (3 months) September-November | Start-up incubator programme to move from market entry to sustainable business (for existing start-ups/projects). We will finalize the programme with a public Pitch Party closing ceremony, which is attended by more than 150 people each year.
Strong focus on business development. The programme curriculum includes:
– Business Models & Design Thinking
– Advanced business law and finances
– Advanced funding, budgeting, profit and negotiation
– Marketing: Branding, communication, and networking
* Please note that the application deadline for the Capacity boost programme will be announced in July 2019