Capacity offers two main entrepreneurship programmes:
Launch and Boost
Capacity Boost – September to November
Start-up incubator programme to move from ideation to market entry. This programme is in German and English and is subsidised by The Human Safety Net from Generali Switzerland and Dow.
The programme curriculum includes:
- Business plan & pitch deck
- Accounting and budgeting for your business
- Product cycles and key partners
- Pricing, negotiation and customer relationships
- Individualised Legal Support
- Digital Marketing & Branding
- You have a prototype which is in the testing phase or being implemented (informally)
- Available on 4 Startup days and at least two of the four 2-hour evening Group Sessions
- Online self-learning of 8 hours per week approx
- Serious commitment to work intensively on your project and boost it to the next level!
- Work with a mentor 1:1 for three months
- Access to a pool of coach experts on areas around business development
- Networking opportunities through public events
Do you have a business or social project idea, that you want to develop, test and create a pitch for? Our Launch Programme might be for you!
Launch Programme 2020
(4 months) March-June
All you need is to have one viable idea that you are committed to working on! Capacity Launch is a programme for early-stage projects to develop their ideas, test them, and create a pitch. The programme ends with a public Pop-Up Fair as a graduation celebration.
Strong focus on personal and skill-based development. The programme curriculum includes:
- Ideation, effectuation and Lean Startup
- Business Model Canvas
- Key Swiss business skills
- Prototyping and testing
- Storytelling and personal branding
- Pitching training
- An interesting and viable idea(s) for a business or social/cultural initiative, which you are excited about and dedicated to developing
- Status as an asylum seeker (N) or as a recognized refugee or migrant (Permit B/C) OR temporarily admitted refugee or person (Permit F/L). Also people coming from a country at risk of a humanitarian disaster
- Previous work/project experience or higher qualifications
- German and or English at a B1-B2 standard level as our programmes are bilingual and run in English and German
- Commitment to the programme, completion of homework and dedication of an average of 10 hours per week to your project
- Availability of 3 Fridays ALL DAY
200 CHF* OR 20 volunteer hours of work for Capacity and its community.
* reductions are possible depending on your personal situation and flexible payment options available.