Capacity offers one entrepreneurship programme in three phases:
Launch, Boost and Elevate
Phase One – LAUNCH
(March – April)
LAUNCH is the two-month ideation phase of the programme providing foundational entrepreneurship and prototyping skills for aspiring entrepreneurs.
The goals of this phase are:
- to equip participants with the skills to ideate and design innovative entrepreneurial projects through creative thinking
- to guide a self-assessment to learn about themselves and improve their readiness to begin their entrepreneurial journey
- to introduce aspiring entrepreneurs to Swiss business practices and the Swiss entrepreneurial ecosystem to ensure a safe and meaningful start of their early-stage projects
Phase Two – BOOST
(June – September)
BOOST is a four-month phase and it focuses on developing a solid foundation for new business and social projects to prepare entrepreneurs to enter the Swiss market.
This phase aims to deepen the understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation practices and learn the core elements of startup creation. It also equips more established entrepreneurs with advanced entrepreneurial skills through experiential training on topics including business development, legal advice, transformative leadership, self-confidence, prototyping and testing, among others.
This phase of the programme also supports the growth of start-ups by:
- Strengthening the network of experts and influential individuals from the financial industry and establishing partnerships with other incubators and accelerators
- Providing access to experienced specialists across different sectors
- Mentoring and coaching by experienced entrepreneurs and business experts
** This phase is open to all participants who have already participated in Capacity or new applicants whose projects are more advanced.**
By the end of the module, participants will have a comprehensive Business Model Canvas, and the knowledge and tools to develop a Business Plan and a Pitch Deck, which provides a clear roadmap forward.
Phase Three – ELEVATE
ELEVATE is a one-month phase and the last one of the Entrepreneurship Programme. It is designed to enable entrepreneurs to work independently and apply the programme’s learnings. During this month they write their Business Plans and Pitch Decks, and collect feedback from their mentors and coaches. At the same time, participants benefit from a number of interactive coaching events and optional workshops on relevant topics to strengthen their projects.