Capacity offers two main entrepreneurship programmes:
Launch and Boost
Do you have a business or social project idea, that you want to develop, test and create a pitch for? Our Launch Programme might be for you!
Launch Programme 2020
(4 months) March-June
All you need is to have one viable idea that you are committed to working on! Capacity Launch is a programme for early-stage projects to develop their ideas, test them, and create a pitch. The programme ends with a public Pop-Up Fair as a graduation celebration.
Strong focus on personal and skill-based development. The programme curriculum includes:
- Ideation, effectuation and Lean Startup
- Business Model Canvas
- Key Swiss business skills
- Prototyping and testing
- Storytelling and personal branding
- Pitching training
- An interesting and viable idea(s) for a business or social/cultural initiative, which you are excited about and dedicated to developing
- Status as an asylum seeker (N) or as a recognized refugee or migrant (Permit B/C) OR temporarily admitted refugee or person (Permit F/L). Also people coming from a country at risk of a humanitarian disaster
- Previous work/project experience or higher qualifications
- German and or English at a B1-B2 standard level as our programmes are bilingual and run in English and German
- Commitment to the programme, completion of homework and dedication of an average of 10 hours per week to your project
- Availability of 3 Fridays ALL DAY
APPLICATION DEADLINE to join
Capacity’s Launch Programme for 2020 is
February 7th, 2020.
200 CHF* OR 20 volunteer hours of work for Capacity and its community.
* reductions are possible depending on your personal situation and flexible payment options available.
Launch Information Event:
January 21st – 18:30
Impact Hub Zürich – Viadukt
Viaduktstrasse 93, 8005 Zürich – Arch D
Capacity Boost (3 months) September-November | An incubator programme to move from market entry to sustainable business (for existing start-ups/projects). We will finalize the programme with a public Pitch Party closing ceremony, which is attended by more than 150 people each year.
Strong focus on business development. The programme curriculum includes:
– Business Models & Design Thinking
– Advanced business law and finances
– Advanced funding, budgeting, profit and negotiation
– Marketing: Branding, communication and networking